The N600 Wireless Dual Band Router from TP-Link makes wireless networking simple with one button easy setup and configuration. The integrated Wi-Fi protected setup button gives you the ability to provide a secure wireless connection to a variety of different devices. The N600 router is capable of handling devices on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies for streamlining of data through the network.
With QoS or Quality of Service, you can control how the bandwidth is allocated to avoid network congestion. The integrated USB 2.0 port makes sharing files, media, and printers simple. Along with the USB port, the N600 also comes equipped with four 10/100Mbps LAN ports located on the back of the router for a secure wired connection. The N600 also supports 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption standards for a wide variety of security options.
- Concurrent Dual-Band Wireless
- The TL-WDR3500 broadcasts and receives both 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections simultaneously at 300Mbps and 300Mbps respective speeds. Like two wireless routers in one, this allows users to run day-to-day applications, such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps while using bandwidth intensive or latency sensitive applications such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the clearer 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time.
- Versatile USB Sharing Port
- Using the TL-WD3500's multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device's ftp server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
- IP QoS
- TL-WD3500 supports IP QoS (Quality of Service), allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offering bandwidth control over congestion, preventing bandwidth abuse. In this way, users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
- One Button Security Setup
- The TL-WD3500 features Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) that allows users to set up their security simply by pressing the WPS button on the router and automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure than WEP encryption.
- Easy To Use
- The device comes with a CD featuring an Easy Setup Assistant that leads users through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations.