The Hoya 37mm HD2 Protector Filter is a general use, clear filter that protects the front element of your lens against scratches, dirt, sand, dust, other debris, and moisture. It also provides additional protection in case of drops. The filter can be left on your lens at all times.
Hoya HD2 filters are multi-coated for reducing flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface. As a result, a very high light transmission of 99.35% is possible, providing you with additional contrast and high color fidelity.
The HD2 filters are constructed from optical glass and feature a thin frame. They are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, dirt, debris, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements. Also safeguards lens element against drops or other impact
- The 8-layer multi-coating helps to reduce flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface for a higher light transmission of 99.35%, resulting in greater contrast and color fidelity
- Crafted from hardened optical glass for increased strength and durability
- Thin frame
- Water- and oil-repellent and scratch- and stain-resistant, making for easy cleaning
- Carries a lifetime limited warranty