Red Giant's Magic Bullet Cosmo 1 (Academic Pricing) is your secret weapon for perfect HD closeups, glamor shots and age reduction in onscreen talent. Make a 30-year-old model, a 40-something actress, and a 50-plus executive look equally terrific - and even better than she had imagined possible - with this quick, professional cosmetic cleanup tool for your video footage. Cosmo smooths skin tones, softens problem areas and fixes blemishes with simple beauty sliders powered by Colorista II's technology. Its default settings were carefully chosen to make your subject look great immediately.
Note: Only eligible students and teachers are allowed to purchase this product for academic purposes.
- Look Good in HD Closeups
- In this age of High Definition closeups, a beauty pass is always needed. Cosmo provides cosmetic cleanup for video footage with a minimum of fuss and works with all colors and complexions of skin. Use the Skin Color slider to eliminate unwanted color cast, Skin Soften for that heavenly smoothing, and Skin Squeeze to reduce blotchiness and uneven tones. Whether you are making an actress more glamorous, removing 10 years or erasing an actor's late night fun, Cosmo helps your talent look great.
- Simplicity + Power = Beauty
- Cosmo is designed for editors who want an easy cosmetic cleanup tool that gives quick, professional results. We made sure the default settings improve your footage when you first apply the beauty pass, even without customizing its effect. Cosmo's easy-to-use tools and their effortless operation walk a fine line between simplicity and power by using the underlying strength of Colorista II keying technology. If you want to take beauty cleanup even further, check out Colorista II and new Looks 2.
- Get Away from Manual Beauty Work
- Let's face it: Getting skin to look good is hard work. Doing beauty touchup by hand typically involves the same repetitive, monotonous (and did we mention boring?) tasks of blurring, regraining and cloning. Cosmo's automatic touchup frees you from that production work so you can concentrate on the creative stuff.
- Default Settings that Deliver
- A lot of thought went into the default Cosmo settings. As soon as you apply Cosmo, well, it just works. You can let the software do basic cosmetic improvement without ever touching the controls. Our dedicated Skin tools give results you can count on. Bam!
- Smooth Skin to a Believable Texture
- The Skin Soften slider does a great job of softening and smoothing skin texture. Look at this as your personal airbrushing tool, applied at a low setting for believability. Skin Softening helps with subtleties of hiding blemishes and lightening wrinkles while preserving the natural skin grain.
- Colorista Keyer for Smart Smoothing
- Cosmo uses sophisticated keying technology from Colorista II to really hone in on skin tones and identify the area to smooth out. With advanced Colorista technology under its hood, Cosmo works quickly and powerfully to make beautiful results - and beautiful people.
- Keep Important Details Sharp
- Cosmo does a great job of only smoothing out the skin, but it's good to be certain that your model's facial details stay in focus. Our Detail slider brings back the sharpness of important details.
- Color Correct that Rosy Glow
- Incorrect lighting during a shoot can turn the model's skin red or even worse, green or purple. The Skin Color and Skin Squeeze sliders bring skin into an acceptable range of pleasing skin color. Use Color and Squeeze to nudge the skin hue of any ethnicity and eliminate unwanted color cast.
- Accurately Identify Skin Tones
- Our unique skin range visualizer, Show Skin Overlay, draws a hatched grid over colors that are identified as skin tones. This makes your skin adjustments easier and more accurate. Skin Overlay was so successful in Magic Bullet Mojo that we wrapped it into both Cosmo and our new Magic Bullet Looks 2.