Red Giant's Image Lounge 1.4 (Academic Pricing) contains a set of over 20 After Effects filters to give greater impact to your images. Replicate natural elements like fire, smoke, and water. Add realistic touches using shadows, displacement, color mapping, or use accurate camera blur and focus effects to replicate out-of-focus images shot with a film camera.
Note: Only eligible students and teachers are allowed to purchase this product for academic purposes.
- Versatile Distortion Effects
- Use the Real Shadows filter to add realistic 3D shadows to your elements or text, or use Ultra Displacer to simulate the characteristic distortions of water, hot air, steam, or interference.
- Powerful Fractal Tools
- Generate solar flares, napalm explosions, or smoky flames with Fractal Fire, or choose Brimstone for ultra-photorealistic walls of fire or flaming background images. The powerful and unique fractal generators let you create clouds of all kinds with the Fractal Clouds filter, or choose Fractal Tunnel for a mesmerizing "Dr. Who" effect.
- TrueCamera Filters Go Beyond After Effects' Built-in Effects
- Replicate the bokeh present in out-of-focus areas of a shot with TrueCamera Blur. Use TrueCamera Rack Focus and a depth map to simulate the rack focus effect used in many movies to shift the viewer's attention from a foreground to a background subject.
- Border Patrol Filter
- Adds style and dynamic movement to static elements. Synthesize outline, edge, or inline shapes on the border of your images
- Framer Filter
- Draws rectangles, complete with border and color controls, in seconds
- Get Grungy
- Give your text some funk with the Grunge filter. Apply noise patterns to the edges of your image or text for an acid-etched or sandblasted look
- Text Typewriter Filter
- Animate tracking, leading, size, and width with multiple lines of text. Then create signature "type-on" effects as though your text was being typed on a computer monitor or old-fashioned CRT display
- Hall of Mirrors Filter
- Place your images between a corridor of mirrors for a cascading falloff look. Twist the successive reflections to get dramatic animation of an image trailing off into the distance