A modern take on a classic design, the TDK A73 Wireless Boombox is built to let you rock out to virtually anything, anywhere -- the portable speaker supports Bluetooth wireless, has a 3.5mm auxiliary input for non-Bluetooth devices and an FM radio.
The 2.1 channel configuration incorporates two full range drivers, two passive radiators and a subwoofer for full range, dynamic, balanced audio. You can also adjust the bass and treble to further customize your sound. Adding to its functionality, a USB port lets you charge devices like a smartphone or tablet as you listen to music. And when you feel like listening privately, there's a headphone output just for that purpose. The included remote control makes it easy to change tracks and adjust volume from a distance.
- Choose Your Source
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR with AAC; supports A2DP, HFP and HSP protocols
- 3.5mm auxiliary input allows you to connect non-Bluetooth audio devices
- Built-in FM radio with internal antenna and programmable station presets
- Full Range, Dynamic, Balanced Audio
- Two 2" full range drivers, two 5.25" passive radiators and one 5.25" subwoofer
- Adjustable bass and treble equalization for ideal sound performance
- USB port for charging your USB devices; provides 2.1 amps of power
- Headphone output jack for private listening
- Rechargeable battery affords up to 6 hours of playback
- Comes with a remote control for changing tracks/adjusting volume from a distance