The iOptron CubePro GoTo AltAzimuth Telescope Mount is suitable for your portable celestial or solar telescope. With a 32-channel internal GPS, easy alignment procedure, and accurate GoTo and auto-tracking, the CubePro mount can be set up in minutes. This mount features 1" stainless steel tripod legs with metal platform and metal hinges, which makes it very sturdy. The compact design of the tripod and the mount makes it easy to carry around in a travel case. The standard dovetail makes this mount compatible with many different OTAs.
The CubePro comes with the standard GoToNova 8401 hand controller, which boasts iOptron’s GoToNova computerized control. With a database of over 130,000 celestial objects and 128 user-defined objects, this controller enables you to search the skies with ease. Using the easy-to-use 8401 hand controller and its large 8-line LCD screen, you can easily set up the telescope and select where you want to go with its user-friendly interface. This controller also allows you to slew the telescope at 9 different drive speeds, keeping the object within the telescope’s viewfinder for as long as you wish. It also makes alignment quick and simple, and even comes standard with GPS. This hand controller also includes a USB port for connection with a computer for firmware upgrade or for use with planetarium software. The GoToNova controller features a 6P4C controller cable that connects it to your mount.
- Equipped with internal GPS
- Accurate GoToNova GoTo and auto-tracking
- Automatic over-current protection
- Automatic clutch protection for both axes
- Metal worm/gear
- Features an extra stability tripod with metal hinges and platform
- Tripod features 1" stainless steel legs
- Can support a payload of up to 8 lb (3.6kg)
- Features a 3.3 lb (1.5kg) counterweight
GoToNova Controller 8401
- 130,000 object database with 256 user-defined objects
- 8-line large-screen LCD
- User-friendly interface
- USB port for firmware upgrades and computer interactivity (such as planetarium software)