The iOptron CubePro-90 System is portable, easy to carry, and suitable for solar eclipse tours. The system includes a 90mm Refractor Telescope and a CubePro Mount.
The CubePro Mount features a GoToNova computerized control system with about 130,000 objects and an 8-line backlit LCD screen. A 32-channel internal GPS, easy alignment procedure, and accurate GoTo and auto-tracking minimize the setup time.
The included 1" stainless steel tripod legs with metal platform and metal hinges make the mount sturdy. The compact design of the tripod and the mount allows them to be carried easily in a travel case, and the mount assembly time is less than 5 minutes.
The standard Vixen-type dovetail saddle makes this mount compatible with many different OTAs (Optical Tube Assemblies). The CubePro Mount can be controlled by many planetarium programs via the included 8401 GoToNova Hand Controller and is compatible with all ASCOM-compliant planetarium programs, as well as other programs such as Sky X, Starry Night, and Voyager.
Note! 8 AA batteries sold separately.
- 90mm refractor telescope
- 500mm focal length
- 1.25" rack-and-pinion focuser
- Two 1.25" diameter eyepieces (10mm and 25mm)
- 45° erect diagonal
- Integrated 32 channel GPS receiver
- Accurate GoToNova, GoTo, and auto-tracking
- 8401 Hand Controller with USB port for firmware upgrade and computer control
- Large backlit LCD screen with 8 lines and 21 characters
- Database of 130,000 objects with 256 user-defined objects
- Lightweight traveling mount
- DC servomotor with accurate optical encoder
- Metal spur and worm gears
- 9-Speed motor control
- HBX ports for iOptron auxiliary components (sold separately)
- Automatic clutch protection for both axes
- Extra stability tripod with metal hinges and platform
- Stainless steel tripod legs
- Payload of 12 lb (5.44kg) and counterweight of 3.3 lb (1.5kg)
- ASCOM planetarium software compatible
- Firmware upgrade