The SmartEQ Portable GOTO GEM from iOptron aids in visual observation and wide field astrophotography. A compact and lightweight design makes traveling with the mount easy. It is a fully computerized mount with a database of 59,000 objects.
The Go2Nova 8407 Hand Controller is intuitive with a large LCD screen, with which you can easily set up your telescope and select where you want to navigate. This hand controller has an integrated temperature controller that ensures it can be operated below -4ºF (20ºC). It has function keys, direction keys, and number keys on the front; a red LED reading light on the back; and a HBX port (6-pin) and a serial port (4-pin) at the bottom. Universally compatible with any tubes via using a Vixen-style dovetail connection, this equipment is useful for beginners as well as hobbyists with multiple tubes.
- Specialized Grab N' Go mount suitable for visual observers and wide field astro-photographers
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount that is easy to travel with
- Dual-axis servomotor with optical encoder
- Drive motor with 9-speed setting for precise tracking
- Go2Nova 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA GoTo technology
- Over 59,000 celestial objects for easy surfing
- Low power consumption (8 AA batteries for 16 hours consecutive tracking)
- Firmware upgrade