Belonging to the iEQ Series, the iEQ30 GEM from iOptron is a high-performance, portable equatorial mount. It comes with a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope, built-in GPS, and sturdy 1.5” (38.1mm) stainless steel tripod legs. Packed with GoTo technology, this device offers good performance in an easy-to-transport package.
The Go2Nova 8407 Hand Controller has an integrated temperature controller that ensures it can be operated below -4ºF (20ºC). It has a large LCD screen, function keys, direction keys, and number keys on the front; a red LED reading light on the back; and a HBX port (6-pin), and a serial port (4-pin) at the bottom.
- Specialized astrophotography mount suitable for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with a payload/mount ratio of 2.0
- ST-4 auto-guiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Permanent periodic error correction (PEC)
- Accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- AccuAligning Polar Scope with dark field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- #8407 controller with Advanced Go2Nova technology
- Controller includes heating mechanism for working at low temperatures down to 68°F (20°C)
- RS232 port on mount for ASCOM control
- Level indicator
- Auto-guide port ST-4 compatible
- Heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Firmware upgrade