The Analog Four 4-Voice Analog Tabletop Synth with Digital Control from Elektron is a four voice, true analog synthesizer with digital control and effects. Other major features include full MIDI capability, an on board step sequencer, six arpeggiators, and a performance mode that gives direct access to user-defined parameters.
The Analog Four features four separate synth tracks with two analog oscillators and two analog filters each. The filters include a 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and a 2-pole multi-mode filter that are designed for intuitively shaping sounds. To add more sonic crunch, the filter section also contains an analog overdrive circuit. The saturation can range from gentle warming to total destruction.
The built-in step sequencer includes four dedicated synth tracks, one FX track, and one CV/Gate track with up to 64 steps per pattern, as well as 6 arpeggiators. Other step sequencer features include track transpose, swing, slide and accent functions.
- Analog Synth, Digital Control
- Analog synth and filters with full MIDI and digital control
- Four Voices
- Four synth tracks that each feature two analog oscillators, as well as one 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and one 2-pole multi-mode filter for sound shaping
- CV/Gate and DIN sync
- CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs allow legacy analog gear can be controlled. Sequencer features like arpeggiators and parameter locks can be used in conjunction with older equipment
- Step Sequencer
- Four synth tracks, one FX track,and one CV/Gate track with up to 64 steps per pattern and 6 arpeggiators. Other features include track transpose, swing, slide and accent functions
- On Board Effects
- Digital effects processing which includes chorus, saturator delay and reverb