The iE1300 Electronic Eyepiece from iOptron is a 1.3 megapixel camera that attaches to the focusing tube of a telescope. This plug-and-play astrophotography device is pre-loaded with the drivers needed to quickly have you viewing real-time images from your telescope on your computer screen. The iE1300 can be used with almost any telescope that accepts a 1.25" eyepiece. Simply insert the camera into the telescope focusing tube, connect the camera to your PC using the included USB cable, open the image/video capture program of your choice, focus the image using the dial on the camera, then you are ready to view the terrestrial/celestial sights with your computer screen and save photos and videos to your hard drive.
- 1.3MP CMOS sensor with 1280x1024 resolution
- 16fps frame rate at full resolution
- Works with any 1.25" focusing tube
- Auto-white balance
- 400-1000nm spectral response
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7