The DIR-140L Broadband Cloud VPN Router from D-Link comes equipped with four full-duplex 10/100 LAN ports. Each of these fast Ethernet ports provides the necessary bandwidth to stream video and transfer files quickly and efficiently. With the integrated USB 2.0 port you can provide network users with a connection to a peripheral device such as a USB hard drive or printer. The Power/Status and LAN 1/2/3/4 LED lights show network status. This highly configurable router comes outfitted with VPN functionality and mydlink Cloud app connectivity for remote access and configuration capabilities.
- User Configurable Interface
- The DIR-140L features an intuitive user interface that can easily be configured and monitored via D-Link's web-based management interface. These configuration options can be managed through Admin or Read/Write administrator rights. With these access management levels, any authorized user can easily configure or access the management interface of the DIR-140L.
- Use mydlink to Monitor Your Network
- The broadband Cloud VPN Router is mydlink Cloud enabled, so you can effortlessly access and view your network no matter where you are. See who is connected to your router, change settings, or block someone from using your network connection, all from any Internet connected PC, or an iOS or Android mobile device. Home users can check on their children's web browsing habits, and business users can manage employee Internet activity, all while staying informed and in control on the go.
- Advanced Hardware Features
- The DIR-140L can be connected to a cable or DSL line to share high-speed Internet access. It also doubles as a 4-port full-duplex 10/100 switch to connect up to four Ethernet-enabled devices, and you can add more switches to expand your wired network. In addition, you can create a Virtual Private Network (VPN) with DIR-140L and allow up to 25 off-site or traveling users to securely access your network through the Internet simultaneously.
- VPN Performance
- For optimal VPN performance, the DIR-140L has an integrated VPN Client and Server to support almost any required VPN policy. This device has a hardware VPN engine to support and manage up to 25 VPN configurations. The DIR-140L can support IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, and GRE protocols in Server mode and can handle pass-through traffic as well. Advanced VPN configuration options include: DES, 3DES, and AES encryption, IKE/ISAKMP key management, Main/Aggressive Negotiation modes, and VPN authentication support using the internal 10-user database.