The GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr Graphics Card from MSI features a GeForce GTX 680 graphics engine along with 2GB of GDDR5 RAM and a 256 bit memory interface for enhanced graphics processing power and a wide memory interface for fast efficient transfer of data to and from the card. The core clock speed of 1058 MHz with a boost clock speed of up to 1124 MHz provides enhanced frame rates along with a memory clock speed of 6008 MHz (3004 x 2) via the integrated DDR (double data rate) memory.
Along with enhanced graphics processing power this GeForce GTX 680 graphics card comes with support for DirectX 11.1 and OpenGL 4.2 to better utilize the integrated hardware for more efficient and effective graphics processing rendering a more detailed picture. Once installed, this 3-way SLI (scalable link interface) compatible graphics card allows you to link up to a total of three graphics cards. This graphics card features HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, and DisplayPort outputs allowing you to utilize a variety of monitor configurations.
- Twin Frozer III
• Propeller Blade Technology generates 20% more airflow than traditional fan designs
• Dual 8 PWM fans with Super Pipe technology provide better heat dissipation
• 22° Cooler and 10.2dB quieter than reference design
- This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
- Live Update 5
- This is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you, which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
- PCI Express Gen 3 Standard
- This advanced manufacturing technology reduces operating temperatures and improves performance, and when combined with the latest connectivity standard it can also deliver an enhanced 32GB/s of bandwidth with compatible CPUs and motherboards.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest frame rate possible.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround
- At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology
- SLI lets you link up to GeForce GTX series graphics cards together enhanced performance. And with NVIDIA's track record for fast and frequent software updates, you'll not only get enhanced performance in existing games, but future games as well.