The DJM-2000 nexus DJ Mixer from Pioneer is a four-channel DJ mixer that features both analog and digital inputs and a built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface. It has a 5.8" LCD touchscreen display that can be used to control a variety of its built-in effects, including the DJM-2000 nexus's Beat Slice function, allowing you to create new track slices right on the touchscreen. The unit also has compatibility with Pioneer's Pro DJ Link, allowing you to connect up to four Pioneer DJ players and two computers running the Rekordbox software via its LAN inputs. The Sync Master function then allows you to control the tempo and beat position from your ProDJ Link devices, quantizing your beat effects with the mix.
Each of its four channels includes an independent three-band isolator EQ and channel fader. The master section features a peak limiter to help avoid distortion in your mix.
- Touchscreen Control
- The 5.8" touch panel can be used to control the Frequency Mix effect, which divides your track's frequencies into 7 bands, giving you control over which frequencies are in your mix. The touchscreen can also control the Sidechain Remix, which allows you to use a channel's output as a trigger for a variety of effects on another channel
- 6 Types of Instrument Effects
- The DJM-2000 nexus has 6 types of instrument effects built-in: Noise, Jet, Zip, Crush, HPF, and LPF. The unit also has Delay, Multi-Tap Delay, Roll, Reverse Roll, Trans, Gate, Echo, Reverb, Slip Roll, Filter, and Phaser effects
- Beat Effect
- Pioneer's DJM series Beat Effect is built into the DJM-2000 nexus with Effect Frequency, which enables the amount of effect to be adjusted per frequency range
- The unit's Talk-Over function allows you to be heard by decreasing your mix's volume when engaged
- Variety of Inputs
- Two of the DJM-2000 nexus's channels have stereo RCA inputs for both CD and phono inputs while the remaining two channels features stereo RCA inputs for both line level devices and CD players. The unit also includes six LAN connections for PRO DJ Link devices and four coaxial digital inputs