Plantronics presents the Blackwire C720-M Bluetooth Headset, a hybrid USB/Bluetooth headset that features PC/smartphone connectivity, padded stereo headphones and inline controls for answering, ending, muting and adjusting the volume of calls.
With 10 hours of talk time, 6 hours of audio listening time (with AD2P technology for streaming music via Bluetooth) and 10 days of standby time, this headset is perfect for home or office. It features technology that lets you answer calls just by putting the headset on, SoundGuard technology that levels and acoustically limits sound for safe listening and a dynamic EQ for an enhanced audio signal. It also features digital signal processing (DSP), a boosted microphone frequency response with noise-cancelling technology and lights on the earcups to let those around you know you're on a call.
This headset connects to your PC via USB, but can also connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth enabled device via Bluetooth. The C270M model is also optimized for Microsoft Lync 2012 and Microsoft OCS 2007. This device also folds flat and includes a carrying case so you'll always be able to have it at hand when needed.
- Corded Reliability Meets Wireless Flexibility
- The Blackwire 700 Series is the versatile UC headset that offers high-quality PC audio and seamless Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phones and tablets. Enjoy Smart Sensor technology that automatically answers a call when you put on the headset, and a detachable cable for taking your mobile calls throughout the office.
- Innovative Flexible Design
- The C270M features simple USB connectivity to your PC or a detachable cable that lets you take your mobile calls throughout the office. It also features inline controls to answer/end PC and mobile calls, control volume, and mute. The inline indicator lights and voice prompts give connection, mute and volume status.
- Sound Clarity
- The C270M features PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony, a dynamic EQ that automatically adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to provide a natural voice sound. Integrated A2DP technology lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet.
- SoundGuard is sound leveling technology developed for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA (PC/mobile). SoundGuard DIGITAL is anti-startle protection that detects and eliminates sudden increases in sound and limits the level to 105 dBA; Time Weighted Average (TWA) measurement prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (PC only)