The Camel Audio CamelSpace 1.5 Rhythmic Multi-Effect Software Plug-in is designed to add evolving, dynamically gated textures to drum loops, synth lines, and pads among other sounds. The plug-in consists of a 128-step "Trance Gate" sequencer with attack, sustain, and decay that controls volume, filter cutoff, and panning, as well as independent LFOs to modulate your effect parameters. You can program the step sequence manually or set it to random. An auto-panner and tempo-synced stereo delay allow your sounds to constantly move within space. A flanger, reverb control, and enhancer with Xcita and soft saturation can add sparkle and ambience to your sound.
All of these effects can be controlled within the software's graphical user interface, which includes 470 categorized presets and an X/Y pad for real time control of the parameters and writing your settings to MIDI. Alternatively, you can also change all the effect parameters randomly by hitting the intelligent randomize button. The software comes included with several filter modes from Camel Audio's flagship synthesizer Alchemy, and features keyfile copy protection in the download file. It includes 64-bit support for VST and AU on Mac and Windows, as well as RTAS plug-in formats.
- 128-Step "Trance Gate" Sequencer
- The effect features three independent programmable step sequencers with up to 128 steps. The sequencers control volume, filter cutoff, and panning
- Enhancer, Flanger, and Multi-Mode Filter
- Adds sparkle to the sound using Xcita and soft saturation enhancement or filter modes from the synthesizer Alchemy
- XY Pad
- Controls the effect parameters in real time so you can play the plug-in like an instrument or write control automation to MIDI
- Intelligent Randomize
- Changes all the effect settings instantaneously so that you can experiment with different combinations by clicking a single button
- 64-bit support
- Supports 64-bit VST, AU, and RTAS plug-in formats