The X54C-RB01 15.6" Notebook Computer from ASUS has reliable dual-core Sandy Bridge Intel Celeron processing power and seamless multitasking capabilities, which allows for greater energy efficiency and a smooth user experience.
The 15.6" HD widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which use less power and provide better image quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics.
The system is powered by a dual-core Sandy Bridge 1.7GHz Intel Celeron B820 processor. It also has 2GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM, a 320GB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Sandy Bridge Intel Celeron Performance
- This ASUS notebook computer houses a Sandy Bridge Intel Celeron B820 processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.7GHz. The processor has a dedicated 2MB L3 cache
- 15.6" HD Widescreen LED-Backlit Display
- The 15.6" HD widescreen display of this ASUS notebook is backlit with LED lights, which are more energy efficient than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and has a 1366 x 768 native resolution, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics
- This ASUS notebook provides a 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack for a fast wired Internet connection. This ASUS notebook can also utilize 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity for more mobility
- USB 3.0
- The USB 3.0 port on this ASUS notebook has a data transfer rate of 5Gbps, which is twice as fast as the USB 2.0 standard
- IceCool Technology
- ASUS placed a unique double-sided motherboard design in this ASUS notebook that puts the hot components on the underside of the notebook and away from users. Combined with heatpipes and vents, IceCool technology keeps palm rests and typing surfaces cool for a comfortable user experience
- Palm Proof Technology
- The multi-touch touchpad can distinguish between palm and finger contact to prevent inadvertent cursor movements during typing
- Power4Gear automatically adjusts fan speeds for quiet computing and prolonged battery life