Nikon D800: From Snapshots to Great Shots from Pearson Education and written by Jeff Revell is a guide book for the Nikon D800 camera.
With this book, you get a great blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
• Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D800
• Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
• Use advanced exposure modes to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
• Utilize the full range of features offered by the D800 to capture images with extremely low noise, incredible dynamic range, and faithful color
• Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
• Find out how to get great shots in low light
• Shoot professional-quality video and start making movies of your own
About the Author:
Jeff Revell has been shooting professionally for more than 25 years, and has a wide range of expertise in everything from landscape photography to travel and urban photography. As an early adopter of digital technology, he has been on the leading edge of digital imaging technology, education, and instruction. Perhaps best known as the photographer behind the popular PhotoWalk Pro blog, each weekday Jeff shares step-by-step tutorials on digital photography techniques and editing digital images. The worldwide appeal of Jeff's site, along with his live PhotoWalks, have made him one of the most sought-after and trusted sources for digital photography training and education.