Acrobat XI Pro for Windows (1-User License) from Adobe adds a number of new features to the already feature packed standard version of Acrobat XI. You can now edit your PDF documents just as you would any regular Word document. Along with the ability to edit PDF documents, you can also convert your PDF documents into PowerPoint format simplifying the process of creating a PowerPoint presentation.
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro also supports a variety of web enabled features allowing you to take your work online. With the FormsCentral online service you can easily create PDF and web forms, distribute those forms, and see the results quickly. These forms and others can be approved through the use of electronic signatures thus eliminating the need for paper documents.
A few other new features found in Acrobat XI Pro include the ability to apply PDF passwords and permissions to your documents, merge multiple files into one PDF, and store and access files on Acrobat.com. By adding passwords to your documents you can ensure the information stored within those documents remains secure. Those files and any other PDF files can all be stored right on Acrobat.com to be accessed while on the go from nearly any Internet connected computer.
- Edit PDF Files
• Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
• Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
- Export from PDF Files
• Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
• Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
Save a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
- Create PDF Files
• Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
• Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
• When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
• Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
- Create and Analyze Forms
• Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Acrobat XI Pro.
• Collect responses by moving your PDF or web forms online with the Adobe FormsCentral online service.
• Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
• Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
- Merge and Combine Files
• Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
• Share your work in a PDF Portfolio that presents materials professionally with an interactive impact.
• Bring your ideas to life by adding audio, Adobe Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media to PDFs.
- Simplify Reviews and Approvals
• In shared reviews, people can autodate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
• Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
• Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
• Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
• With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
• Let Acrobat do the hard work of comparing to versions of a file, providing you with a detailed report of the results.
• Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
- Protect PDF Files
• Add copy and edit protection to any PDF - even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
• Don't just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it for good, even when hidden in metadata.
• Apply document security measures the same way every time. Use a guided Action to help secure your PDF before publishing it.
- Create Standards-Compliant PDF Files
• Create and validate PDF documents that comply with standards managed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
• Make it easy to create PDFs consistently. Guide people through the correct series of steps with Actions.
• Acrobat XI helps you create and verify PDFs that meet accessibility standards, so people with disabilities can interact with your PDFs.
• Track multistep approvals of PDF documents using standards-compliant e-signatures.