The portable and flexible Fujitsu LifeBook T732 12.5" Convertible Tablet PC can transform from a notebook PC into a tablet PC, thanks to its clever, bi-directional LCD hinge. As a tablet, it offers a 12.5" AH-IPS HD LED-backlit anti-glare display with 1366 x 768 resolution and wide viewing angles. The capacitive dual digitizer LCD screen supports both digital pen and multi-touch input. The T732 features 4GB of DDR3 1600MHz SDRAM internal RAM, a 320GB SATA hard drive with 7200 rpm drive speed and a hot-swappable modular bay that you can equip with an optional Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer (sold separately), a secondary bay battery (sold separately) or more. The tablet is powered by a third generation 2.4GHz Intel Core i3-3110M processor and it provides Intel HD Graphics 4000 as well.
To become a notebook, the T732 swivels up and around to reveal a spill-resistant and antimicrobial chiclet keyboard with mouse touchpad. The keyboard also includes two built-in Realtek ALC269 HD stereo audio speakers that support DTS Boost enhancement. The T732 features an HDMI port, a VGA connector, dual USB 3.0 ports, a FireWire 400 port, an RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet connector and two USB 2.0 ports. There is also an ExpressCard (34/54) slot and a SD card slot. The tablet is loaded with a Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system with a Multilingual User Interface (MUI). Plus, Windows 8 Pro 64-bit (MUI) is included in the box for immediate upgrading.
The T732 supports wireless connectivity as well. It's equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi. Another highlight is the embedded fingerprint sensor and other security measures including password protection, integrated TPM and more. With all of these additional function and performance based features, the T732 Tablet PC is perfect for project-based users in the field who require the speed and ease of pen-driven navigation, but also enjoy the ease of capacitive multi-touch operation. It's also perfect for any students or professionals who want to maximize their productivity without losing their mobility.
- Reliable Processing Capability
- Work faster and more seamlessly with a third generation Intel Core i3 processor. Do spreadsheets, presentations, research, Internet surfing and data processing with ease, and enjoy high-performance computing everywhere you
- Multi-Touch HD Display with Bi-Directional LCD Hinge
- The bright, multi-touch 12.5" AH-IPS LED-backlit HD anti-glare glass display features a 1366 x 768 native resolution, as well as wide viewing angles for sharing content with friends and family. It also features flexible, seamless dual digitizer interaction with either digital pen input (stylus not included) or capacitive multi-touch use with up to 10-finger touch input. In addition, the LCD's bi-directional hinge allows you to select the perfect mode (notebook or tablet) for maximum mobility and productivity
- Total Protection & Security
- Have total peace of mind with advanced security features. Fujitsu's Trusted Platform Module (TPM v1.2) provides a suite of protective measures to safeguard your data. From Biometric fingerprint sensor, lock slot, security panel, Smart Card Slot, HDD and BIOS password protection, to Intel Anti-Theft Technology and optional Intel vPro Technology - all these secure your data from unauthorized access
- Energy Saving Technology
- The Fujitsu unique 0-Watt AC adapter saves energy by consuming 99% less power while in Off/Hibernate mode. In addition, the Ambient Light Senor automatically adjusts the LCD brightness according to working environments so that even less power is wasted
- Optimum Usage with Modular Flexibility
- Configure your Fujitsu according to your needs. This model features a hot-swappable modular bay that supports options like a Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer (sold separately), a secondary bay battery (Sold separately) or a secondary hard disk drive (sold separately) that enhances inter-changeability and portability
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 offers a complete redesign of how you interact with your tablet. One of the most notable features found within Windows 8 is the Start Screen. This intuitive Start Screen puts your entire computer on one screen by providing you tiles, which allow you to interact with virtually every aspect of your tablet from email, to chat, to applications. Plus, it is designed to work seamlessly with a touch screen interface
- Bundled Software
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010, Adobe Reader, Norton Internet Security (60-Day Trial), Fujitsu Display Controls, Fujitsu Portshutter, Fujitsu HotKey Utility, Fujitsu Security Application Panel, Fujitsu Driver Update Utility, Fujitsu Shock Sensor Utility, Cyberlink YouCam, OmniPass Fingerprint Sensor utility, TPM driver and application, Bluetooth driver and application, Roxio Creator, Cyberlink PowerDVD, Cyberlink Make Disc, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Supports 4G LTE for superior download speeds and mobile broadband connectivity
- Stylish, spill-resistant chiclet keyboard and backlit keys that contain anti-bacterial capabilities
- Front-facing webcam supports 2MP still images and up to Full HD 1080p video capture
- Bi-directional display hinge and Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system
- Integrated Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth 4.0
- 10.8V lithium-ion battery (6700 mAh, 72 WHr) lasts up to 9.83 hours per charge