The Axis Communications P1214E Mini HDTV Pinhole Outdoor Network Camera (Pack of 10) is a small-sized, high-performance device perfect for covert installations or where a discreet and compact surveillance solution is required.
This camera provides crystal-clear HDTV 720p image quality at full frame rate. It also delivers multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 compression, which optimizes bandwidth and storage needs without compromising image quality.
The form factor and small size offer excessive flexibility. The sensor unit and main unit are connected by a 26’ (8 m) cable, providing flexibility to place the sensor unit in one place and the main unit elsewhere.
This camera also offers powerful event management capabilities with intelligent video features such as tampering alarm and motion detection in addition to the AXIS Camera Application platform.
The camera can be powered either over Ethernet or by external power supply. Furthermore, the camera includes support for edge storage with the built-in microSD / microSDHC memory card slot.
P1214-E which is an IP66-rated model, can be mounted behind any wall, with just a small opening for the lens, or with the whole lens protruding from the wall. The camera can also be mounted in the supplied housing, suited for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Unique Design Concept
- With its functional, discreet design and small form factor, the camera enables easy integration into very limited spaces. It is ideal for discreet and covert surveillance in stores, architectural buildings, hotels, offices, banks, and ATMs.
- Easy Installation
- The innovative design concept of the camera comprises a main unit and a separate sensor unit, enabling them to be mounted up to 26' (8 m) apart. The separate sensor unit with a lens and image sensor offers great flexibility to blend into a wide range of environments, at the same time keeping the camera protected from tampering.
- Mounting Options
- The camera includes various mounting accessories enabling quick and easy installation. The unique form factor and small size of the sensor unit, enables flush mounting at places where a concealed application is required.
- Outdoor Covert Surveillance
- P1214-E is an IP66 and NEMA 4X -rated model, which ensures protection against dust, rain, snow, ice and corrosion. It can operate in temperatures from -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C). The supplied housing makes the camera suitable for discreet wall or ceiling mount, allowing an overview without being intrusive. The camera is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications and is ideal for door entrances and ATMs.