The PVi Portable Pro Audio System from Peavey features 300W of power and is designed to deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction from a variety of sources including microphones, MP3 players and more.
This 8-channel system includes four mic/line inputs with XLR and 1/4" jacks, and two stereo inputs featuring 1/4", RCA and 1/8" connectivity. Each channel includes 3 bands of EQ, plus the mixer features a variety of digital effects with LED display.
In addition, the PVi portable is capable of playing back MP3 audio tracks via USB. Sending audio out for recording can easily be done via analog record RCA outputs. A seven-band EQ completes the master section allowing the audio to be tuned for a variety of different environments.
- Four microphone inputs with XLR and 1/4" and two stereo inputs featuring 1/8", RCA and 1/4" inputs
- Built-in delay effects as well as EFX send and return for using an external effects unit
- Seven-band master Graphic EQ
- USB input for MP3 playback
- Assignable stereo power section
- Analog and digital record outputs
- Rugged design featuring metal latches