The LIFEBOOK T902 13.3" Convertible Notebook Computer from Fujitsu can transform from a notebook computer into a tablet PC, thanks to its bi-directional display hinge. The T902 features a magnesium alloy cover and a spill-resistant keyboard for added protection.
The 13.3" HD+ widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which brighten faster, use less power and provide better picture quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The 1600 x 900 native resolution is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. The screen also supports 10-finger multi-touch input as well as pen input from the included stylus.
The system is powered by a dual-core Ivy Bridge 2.6GHz Intel Core i5-3320M processor. It also has 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 500GB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and dual digital microphones. There are also built-in stereo speakers. Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 Performance
- The T902 houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3320M processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.8GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.3GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a 3MB L3 cache, 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to efficiently switch between applications with ease
- Dual Digitizer
- The T902 features a dual digitizer. A dual digitizer employs both active and capacitive digitizer technologies. A capacitive digitizer senses the touch of a finger with very little pressure required to register an input. This is ideal for direct onscreen touch navigation. A capacitive digitizer also allows you to zoom, reduce and manipulate images and applications through the use of gestures. The active digitizer uses stylus/pen input to function. A dual digitizer combines the accuracy of the active digitizer and the convenience and utility of a capacitive digitizer, allowing you to seamlessly switch between the two. Of course, you can also use the tactile keyboard and touchpad for a more traditional way of navigating through Windows 8 Pro
- Stay Connected
- You have two different options for connecting to the Internet. The first one is a wired connection via the 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack. A wired Ethernet connection provides reliable Internet access, but hampers portability. If you would rather stay mobile, you can use the 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless Internet access. There's also Bluetooth 4.0 technology integrated into the T902 so you can connect Bluetooth-compatible peripherals, such as a wireless keyboard and mouse, without having to deal with cables
- Double Hinge Design
- To fully utilize the dual digitizer display, the T902 features a double hinge design that lets you use it as a traditional clamshell notebook computer or as a tablet when the screen is flipped around and laying flat against the keyboard.
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 transfers data at up to 5Gbps and is backward-compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices, which transfer data at up to 12 Mbps and 480 Mbps, respectively. The USB 3.0 port can be distinguished from USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports by the blue "tongue" in the center of the port
- The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) port is a digital audio/video interface over which uncompressed streams can be transmitted. This port is used to connect compatible digital devices with your computer, such as HDTVs. You'll be able to output video up to a 1920 x 1200 resolution when using the HDMI port
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 Pro also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 Pro provides a unique user experience
- Modular Bay
- The T902 features a modular bay, which can fit an optical drive, a second bay battery or a second hard drive. The modular bay allow you to customize the T902 to your needs