The black HP500BT Bluetooth Headphone with Built-In Mic from Technical Pro is a suitable choice for anyone who uses headphones on a regular basis and owns a Bluetooth-enabled mobile device.
This professional headphone can be used in a variety of scenarios. Using Bluetooth technology, the HP500BT Headphone is able to connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device such as an iPod / iPhone or any other mobile device wirelessly. That means you can leave your phone in your pocket, on the table, or basically anywhere within a 30' radius from the headphone and still listen to your audio.
The built-in microphone allows you to answer phone calls and talk with your phone nowhere in sight. This headphone is very comfortable and lightweight. If you are working in a studio or as a DJ you will be wearing your headphones for hours on end and it is important that they are comfortable on your head. The headband is fully adjustable, providing high comfort and an exact fit. The HP500BT Headphone has a built-in professional Super Bass Driver. The bass reproduction and strong low end will give you great sound in a compact headphone design.
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP1.2 and A2DP1.0 stereo Bluetooth device
- Features Bluetooth v3.0 with EDR class 2
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) technology
- 30' Bluetooth range
- Supports Bluetooth headset and hands-free profile (HFP 1.5) allowing the user to use the headphone to answer and end phone calls
- Controls include next track, previous track, volume +, volume - & play/pause
- Rechargeable 200mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Mini 5 Pin USB Plug charging port
- Nominal charging time of about 3 hours
- Talk time up to 4 hours
- Standby time up to 200 hours
- Bluetooth / charging LED indicator
- Dynamic super bass
- Compact folding design
- Contoured body for superior comfort
- Swiveling headphones for increased functionality
- Lightweight design and air tight construction
- Adjustable headband and cushioned ear pads provide maximum comfort
- Enhanced noise-reducing design