The Manfrotto KLYP Case for iPhone 4/4S + ML240 LED Light is designed to enhance photos and videos captured with your iPhone 4 or 4S. The KLYP is a polycarbonate case that encloses the iPhone; it features Manfrotto's rail system for attaching the included snap-on tripod and light adapters. These two adapters can attach to any of the four different points located around the case, allowing you to utilize the included ML240 Mini-24 Continuous LED light, other optional LED lights from Manfrotto, and optional tripods or other support systems.
The snap-on tripod adapter provides your iPhone 4 or 4S with a standard 1/4" tripod mount, enabling use with most tripods or supports. Using this adapter the camera can be mounted for either landscape or portrait images. The snap-on light adapter provides the iPhone 4/4S with a standard shoe flash for attaching the optional Manfrotto light of your choice, including the ML240 LED which comes with the case. An attached light can be mounted to face forward or backward, to illuminate either iPhone camera.
When not mounted to the KLYP, the ML240 Mini-24 Continuous LED Light fits well into camera or hand bags. It also attaches and detaches quickly. The ML240 features 24 LEDs that brighten photos and video with a 5600K (daylight) glow. Only two AAA batteries are needed to power the light. It can be attached quickly using the adapter, and easily detached as well.
In addition to mounting photo or video accessories, the KLYP can simply act as a protective case for your iPhone 4/4S. The KLYP has a felt lining that precludes scratching. And the rigid polycarbonate case has a two-part construction that closes securely around the phone, leaving all controls accessible. The case also features a soft-touch coating that gives the KLYP a smooth appearance and feel.
- Two Snap-On Adapters for Achieving Better Images
- The Manfrotto KLYP iPhone case has two snap-on adapters which allow you to attach photo/video accessories and supports (not included) to your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S. The adapters attach to any of four different points via Manfrotto's rail system. These adapters enable portrait or landscape shooting and allow a light to be mounted facing forward or backward to illuminate subjects for either iPhone camera, making it especially useful for video chat applications
- Snap-On Tripod Adapter
- The snap-on tripod adapter gives your iPhone 4/4S a standard 1/4" thread mount, so you can attach almost any tripod or support you choose
- Snap-On Light Adapter
- The snap-on light adapter gives your iPhone a standard flash shoe for mounting the optional Manfrotto LED light of your choice
- ML240 Mini-24 Continuous LED Light
- The KLYP case stays on your iPhone at all times, while the light, on its snap-on adaptor, can be attached quickly when you need it, or removed when you don't. Because it's small and compact, the ML240 light unit will fit in any camera or hand bag. The ML240's 24 LEDs emit continuous light at a constant temperature of 5600K (daylight), with an illuminance of 220 lux at a distance of 3.3' (1m). Its infinitely variable dimmer allows precise control over light output and exposure. The ML240 is a useful compact light, often less harsh than an on-camera flash for photos of subjects close to the camera and good for very low-light close-up video shots, or for specific, quick off-camera applications like macro photography. When fitted onto a DSLR shoe, a handy 3200K LED lights your camera controls to assist you in low light conditions.
- Works as a Standard iPhone 4/4S Case
- The KLYP case also works as a standard iPhone 4/4S case, protecting the phone against damage while keeping it sleek when the adapters are not attached. A felt lining ensures that the case won't scratch your phone; while it's two-part construction closes securely around the phone, leaving all controls easily accessible. The KLYP is made of a rigid polycarbonate with a soft-touch coating, providing a silky smooth look and feel