The RX35U Professional Receiver with USB and SD Card Inputs from Technical Pro is a fully functional surround sound receiver that will power your home audio system with ease.
It has a USB port and an SD memory card slot. That lets you play music stored on a USB drive or directly off an SD memory card. It has a built-in FM tuner. So all you really need to do is add two speakers and, if you use your iPod or other USB music device, you've got a high performance stereo system.
The RX35U back panel inputs consist of two stereo RCA inputs for two different audio sources. The outputs consist of industry standard banana binding post that can connect two speakers, push button for surround speakers and an RCA for a record line output. The two microphone inputs have a tone, echo and volume control.
- The unit is able to push a total peak power of 800W
- The USB flash drive and SD card can handle a maximum size of 16GB so you can play your .mp3, .wav and .wma files from your USB flash drive or SD card through this receiver
- A USB flash drive / SD card lets you carry around thousands of .mp3 audio files in the palm of your hand. Simply connect the USB flash drive / SD card to the computer and copy the .mp3 files onto the USB flash drive / SD card. Disconnect it from the computer and connect it to the RX35U and the unit will automatically begin playing the files from the USB flash drive / SD card. All while keeping your laptop perfectly safe
- The RX35U back panel inputs consist of two stereo RCA inputs for two different audio sources. The front panel inputs are exactly where they should be, on the front panel. This will allow you to easily connect and disconnect an MP3 player, SD card, USB flash drive and two microphones. These sources are usually switched in and out on a daily basis depending on your needs
- The outputs consist of industry standard banana binding post that can connect two speakers, push button for surround speakers, and an RCA for a record line output
- The two microphone inputs have a tone, echo and volume control letting you adjust the signal to your needs. The overall output has separate bass and treble controls allowing you to tweak your sound and find your sweet spot. This amplifier is complete with a digital fluorescent output display meter