The Zacuto FS700 Shooter is a shoulder mount camera support rig based on industry standard 15mm rods and components. The FS700 Grip Relocator is an adjustable bracket for mounting the FS700's removable grip on any 15mm rod. The FS700's grip attaches to the Relocator with a 1/4"-20 screw and a standard Arri rosette. The camera body attaches to the Mini Baseplate, which is adjustable side-to-side as well as up and down. The Mini Baseplate features a 1/4"-20 screw, a 3/8"-16 screw, and a locking pin to ensure a secure connection. Other components include ratcheting levers, a 7 lb counterbalance weight, a sliding shoulder pad, and two 12" 15mm rods.
- Grip Relocator with standard Arri rosette and Zacuto's Zwivel technology
- Mini Baseplate with a 1/4"-20 screw, a 3/8"-16 screw, and a locking pin
- Ratcheting Levers make it easy to adjust components in tight configurations
- 7 lb counterbalance weight improves stabilization with better weight distribution
- The rig is highly adjustable and compatible with optional accessories