The Limelite Mosaic Daylight LED Panel (100-240VAC / 14.4VDC) by Bowens is a cool-running, dimmable LED light that uses very little power and can be operated on 100-240VAC voltage with the included power supply or on DC power with an optional 14.4V battery via its V-Mount adaptor. The Mosaic can also use Anton Bauer batteries with the separate purchase of the appropriate adapter. This 5,600K version is ideal for ENG and other field work where the ambient light is predominantly daylight or for integrating the Mosaic with HMI fixtures.
The Mosaic features 0-100% dimming either locally or remotely via DMX thanks to its RJ-45 connector. While it's generally used for video, Bowens hasn't forgotten about photographers; the Mosaic boasts a large digital display that can be switched from a power level readout to f/stops. The Mosaic ships with a 100-240VAC power supply for use all over the world.
- Power and Control
- With mains power and industry standard V-Mount battery operation available out of the box, as well as an optional Anton Bauer battery mount, the Mosaic is ready to go when you are anytime, anywhere. The intuitive onboard digital control panel with its bright, clear digital display makes operating the Mosaic quick and easy. With full DMX in and out control, the Mosaic can be operated remotely just as easily.
- Go Large
- Optional mounting kits are available to allow you to mount two or four Mosaic panels together, creating larger banks of light. Multiple Mosaics can be linked together via standard RJ-45 Ethernet cables which means that multi-panel set-ups can be easily controlled from one single Mosaic panel.
- For Photographers and Videographers
- LED Panels are traditionally seen as video lighting, but the Mosaic features a unique mode which converts the display to show the light output in f/stops, making the versatile Mosaic just as useful for photographers.
- Additional Features
- Compact, lightweight daylight LED panel
- Strong metal construction designed to withstand professional handling
- Ultra-bright 576 LED configuration provides 4,200 Lux at 3.3' (1.0 m)
- Bright LED control display provides clear indication of light output and DMX settings
- Includes V-Mount battery adaptor plus multi-voltage AC mains adaptor
- Optional Anton Bauer battery adaptor available
- Mounts to any 5/8" (16 mm) support, such as light stands, booms and HiGlide fittings