This Limelite Mosaic Tungsten LED Panel with Anton Bauer Battery Plate by Bowens is a cool-running, dimmable LED light that uses very little power and can be operated on 100-240VAC voltage with the included power supply or on DC power with an optional 14.4V battery via its Anton Bauer adaptor. The Mosaic can also use V-Mount batteries with the separate purchase of the appropriate adaptor. This 2,800K version is ideal for use on sets or in studios that are predominately lit with tungsten fixtures. It also works especially well when mixed with household fixtures on location or in late afternoon or sunset scenarios.
The Mosaic features 0-100% dimming either locally or via DMX thanks to its RJ-45 connector. While it's generally used for video, Bowens hasn't forgotten about photographers; the Mosaic boasts a large digital display that can be switched from a power level readout to f/stops. The Mosaic ships with a 100-240VAC power supply for use all over the world.
- Power and Control
- With mains power and industry standard Anton Bauer battery operation available out of the box, as well as an optional V-Mount battery mount, the Mosaic is ready to go when you are anytime, anywhere. The intuitive onboard digital control panel with its bright, clear digital display makes operating the Mosaic quick and easy. With full DMX in and out control, the Mosaic can be operated remotely just as easily.
- Go Large
- Optional mounting kits are available to allow you to mount two or four Mosaic panels together, creating larger banks of light. Multiple Mosaics can be linked together via standard RJ-45 Ethernet cables, which means that multi-panel set-ups can be easily controlled from one single Mosaic panel.
- For Photographers and Videographers
- LED Panels are traditionally seen as video lighting, but the Mosaic features a unique mode which converts the display to show the light output in f/stops, making the versatile Mosaic just as useful for photographers.
- Additional Features
- Compact, lightweight tungsten LED panel
- Strong metal construction designed to withstand professional handling
- Ultra-bright 576 LED configuration provides 4,500 Lux at 3.3' (1.0 m)
- Bright LED control display provides clear indication of light output and DMX settings
- Includes Anton Bauer battery adaptor plus multi-voltage AC mains adaptor
- Optional V-Mount battery adaptor available
- Mounts to any 5/8" (16 mm) support, such as light stands, booms and HiGlide fittings