The AC/DC Limelite Mosaic Bicolor LED Panel with Anton Bauer Battery Plate by Bowens is the perfect solution for multi-location productions with mixed light balances. Shift from 2,800K or 5,600K or anywhere in between with two simple push buttons. Instead of filtering a source's fixed color temperature, you can input the precise look and temperature that you want. Matching other Mosaic sources is easier too, thanks to the highly consistent nature of LEDs.
The cool-running, dimmable Mosaic uses very little power and can be operated on 100-240VAC voltage with the included power supply or on DC power with an optional 14.4V battery via its Anton Bauer battery plate. An optional V-Mount battery plate is available for use with compatible batteries.
The Mosaic's 0-100% dimming feature can be used locally or remotely via DMX thanks to its RJ-45 connector. Settings are easily read on the fixture's large digital display. The Mosaic ships with a 100-240VAC power supply for use all over the world.
- Tungsten or Daylight or Anywhere in Between
- The Mosaic Bicolor neatly sidesteps fumbling with filters with a simple knob that gives you 2,800K, 5,600 or any color temperature in between.
- Power and Control
- With mains power and Anton Bauer battery operation available out of the box, as well as an optional V-Mount battery mount, the Mosaic is ready to go when you are anytime, anywhere. The intuitive onboard digital control panel with its bright, clear digital display makes operating the Mosaic quick and easy. With full DMX in and out control, the Mosaic can be operated remotely just as easily.
- Go Large
- Optional mounting kits are available to allow you to mount two or four Mosaic panels together, creating larger banks of light. Multiple Mosaics can be linked together via standard RJ-45 Ethernet cables, which means that multi-panel set-ups can be easily controlled from one single Mosaic panel.
- Additional Features
- Compact, lightweight daylight LED panel
- Large digital display
- Strong metal construction designed to withstand professional handling
- Ultra-bright 576 LED configuration provides 2400 - 5200 Lux at 3.3' (1.0m)
- Bright LED control display provides clear indication of light output and DMX settings
- Includes Anton Bauer adaptor plus multi-voltage AC mains adaptor
- Optional V-Mount battery adaptor available
- Mounts to any 5/8" (16mm) support, such as light stands, booms and HiGlide fittings