The set of 6 Limelite VB1505 Color Control Filters is for use with the Mosaic Modular LED Light-Bank System. These filters simply slot into the front of the Mosaic panel to create various color or diffusion effects on the light output. They allow you to adjust the intensity or color temperature of the light output. This set contains one each of the following colors of filters: Full CT Orange, 1/2 CT Orange, 1/4 CT Orange, White Diffusion, 1/2 Hanover Frost, and White Frost.
Note: The percent of total visible light from the Mosaic unit that is transmitted through the filter sheet. The lower the number, the less visible light transmitted.
- Full CT Orange converts 5600K daylight to 3200K tungsten
- 1/2 CT Orange converts 5600K daylight to 3800K tungsten
- 1/4 CT Orange converts 5600K daylight to 4600K tungsten
- White Diffusion is a moderate diffuser that creates a soft, even effect
- 1/2 Hanover Frost offers light frost effect to soften shadow and reduce hot spots
- White Frost is a medium diffuser to soften beam characteristics