The Flex iPad Presidential Style Prompter for Original iPad from Prompter People is designed for use when giving speeches to an audience from a podium. It utilizes an available original iPad as the text source, and features anti-reflection coated 60/40 beamsplitter glass for bright, easily readable text. The prompter has an effective working range of 6 to 12 feet from the talent. It is suitable for classrooms and small boardrooms and allows the talent to see scrolling text that is invisible to the audience. The included stand and mounting hardware allow you to raise the beamsplitter up to 6 feet high.
The included Bluetooth keyboard interfaces with Prompter People's available iCue software and allows one-person operation. You can use other available original iPad compatible prompting software. The included universal tripod mount is a plate that attaches to the cradle, and provides both a 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole. Because the Flex iPad prompter uses an available iPad for the scrolling text source, you can set up and control the prompter by yourself, and practice for that big speech with no one else around.
- Supports any DV camera ranging from MiniDV to ENG cameras and offers a visual range of up to 12' (3.6m)
- Equipped with an iPad cradle, an iPad can be bought along with the teleprompter
- Lightweight aluminum extrusion frame provides balance when used with any camera
- Tool-less structure allows for quick setup and easy top side camera adjustment
- Premium HD 60/40 beamsplitter is made of ultra pure, low iron glass and helps eliminate color shift and light loss
- Anti-reflection coating in the rear of the screen prevents reflections on the lens
- Optional acrylic beamsplitter glass doesn't break easily and is useful in shock-prone areas
- Upgradeable to a standard Flex-11 Teleprompter with an LCD screen
- Bluetooth Keyboard Remote works with the iCUE teleprompting app