The Sony SSM-L24F1 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor with Speaker is designed specifically for video security applications. This LCD monitor features a 1080 full HD panel and a generous 21.5” (54.61 cm) size to deliver good all-round monitoring performance.
The SSM-L24F1 monitor features a full HD LCD panel with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, offering crystal clear picture quality. Its generous size makes it ideal for desktop and video-wall applications.
The monitor includes a host of features that video security operators will value: Image Sticking Minimization (ISM) maximizes the life of your monitor by randomly turning pixels black; the P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture) function allows a secondary image to be displayed within the main picture; there is a high-performance stereo speaker with 3 W + 3 W output; and the monitor supports a wide range of video and audio inputs.
Moreover, the monitor’s energy-efficient LED backlighting offers low power consumption of 34 W, minimizing operational overheads.
- High Resolution for Good Image Quality
- Designed specifically for vital video security operations, the monitor delivers good image quality thanks to its full HD LCD panel with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Anti-Glare Coating for Clear, High-Contrast Pictures
- This monitor features anti-glare coating, which can reduce light reflection, providing clear, high-contrast picture viewing
- Image Sticking Minimization
- ISM avoids screen burn-in and maximizes the life of your monitor by turning pixels black at random intervals, allowing them to recharge
- P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture)
- The LCD monitor allows the image from a secondary source to be displayed within the primary picture. The operator can vary the size and position of these secondary images, which are accepted from all standard input sources
- Built-in Speaker
- The monitor is equipped with a high-performance stereo speaker with 3W + 3W output
- Support for Many Video and Audio Inputs
- This LCD monitor supports HDMI and DVI-D digital interfaces, analog video inputs-composite (BNC), S-video and RGB (HD-15)- and stereo audio inputs
- Energy-Efficient LED Backlighting
- The monitor's LED backlighting offers low power consumption of typically 34 W, thereby saving significantly on ongoing operational overheads