The Sony SSC-YM400R 540 TVL Analog Color Mini Dome Camera with IR Illuminator features a minidome structure, high resolution (540 horizontal TV lines), infrared illuminators, and electrical day / night function, which make it an ideal camera for sweeping a confined space that requires enhanced image capture at night.
The built-in infrared illuminators assist in capturing nearby objects in the dark (under 0 lux within 16.40’ / 5 m) with an electrical day / night function allowing the camera to automatically switching between day (color) and night (monochrome) modes depending on lighting conditions. Image acquisition is in high resolution and with high sensitivity, thanks to the 1/3-type “Super HAD CCD II” sensor and “Effio-E” digital signal processor.
- Built-in IR (infrared) illuminators to assist capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lux, up to 16' (5 m) away
- High resolution (540 horizontal TVL) and high sensitivity (B&W: 0 lux at 50 IRE, F2.0) achieved by the 1/3-type "EXview HAD CCD II" sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor "Effio-E"
- Easy and flexible camera angle adjustment achieved by a new 3-hinge structure
- Electronic Day & Night function to switch to the day or night mode depending on lighting conditions
- ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- ATW (Automatic Tracing White) balance which automatically adjusts the camera's white balance to adapt to sudden changes in lighting conditions
- Color rolling suppressor function, which can minimize color rolling phenomena and optimize the camera's white balance
- 2D noise reduction employed
- DC 12 V operation (±10%)
- Custom template supplied