The Sony SSC-CM460R 540 TVL Analog Mini Dome Camera with IR Illuminator features high resolution (540 horizontal TVL in sharp mode), IR illuminators, and optical day & night function, which make it an ideal camera for indoor applications, such as monitoring the interiors of offices, factories, and other buildings, that require a wide angle of enhanced image capturing at night.
The built-in IR illuminators assist in capturing objects in the dark (under 0 lux up to 52.5’ / 16 m distance) with an optical day & night function automatically switching between day (color) and night (monochrome) modes depending on lighting levels. Image acquisition is in high resolution and with high sensitivity, thanks to the 1/3-type “Super HAD CCD II” sensor and “Effio-E” digital signal processor.
- Built-in IR (Infrared) illuminators to assist in capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lux up to 52.5' (16 m) away
- High resolution (540 horizontal TVL) and high sensitivity (Color: 0.06 lux, B&W: 0 lux at F1.2 and 50 IRE) achieved by the 1/3-type "EXview HAD CCD II" sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor "Effio-E"
- 3.7x variable focal length lens with a focal length of 2.8 to 10.5mm and a horizontal angle of view ranging from 101.8 to 27.4°
- Easy and flexible camera angle adjustment achieved by a new 3-hinge structure
- True day & night function to switch to the day or night mode depending on lighting conditions
- ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- iBLC to compensate for exposure levels in dark scenes to improve subject visibility
- ATW (Automatic Tracing White) and ATW-PRO that automatically adjust the camera's white balance to adapt to sudden changes in lighting conditions
- Monitor out connector to adjust the viewing angle of the camera
- Internal and line lock selectable
- 2D noise reduction employed
- AC 24 V/DC to 12 V operation (±10%)
- Custom template supplied