The Sony SSC-CM560R 650 TVL Analog Mini Dome Camera with IR Illuminator features high resolution (650 horizontal TVL in normal mode and 700 horizontal TVL in sharp mode), IR illuminators, and optical day & night function, which make it an ideal camera for indoor applications, such as monitoring the interiors of offices, factories, and other buildings, that require a wide angle of enhanced image capturing at night.
The built-in IR illuminators assist in capturing objects in the dark (under 0 lux up to 52.5’ / 16 m distance) with an optical day & night function automatically switching between day (color) and night (monochrome) modes depending on lighting levels. Image acquisition is in high resolution and with high sensitivity, thanks to the 1/3-type “Super HAD CCD II” sensor and “Effio-E” digital signal processor.
- Built-in IR (Infrared) illuminators to assist in capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lux up to 52.5' (16 m) away
- High resolution (650 horizontal TVL) and high sensitivity (Color: 0.06 lux, B&W: 0 lux at F1.2 and 50 IRE) achieved by the 1/3-type "EXview HAD CCD II" sensor and Sony's new digital signal processor "Effio-E"
- 3.7x variable focal length lens with a focal length of 2.8 to 10.5mm and a horizontal angle of view ranging from 101.8 to 27.4°
- Easy and flexible camera angle adjustment achieved by a new 3-hinge structure
- True day & night function to switch to the day or night mode depending on lighting conditions
- ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- iBLC to compensate for exposure levels in dark scenes to improve subject visibility
- ATW (Automatic Tracing White) and ATW-PRO that automatically adjust the camera's white balance to adapt to sudden changes in lighting conditions
- Monitor out connector to adjust the viewing angle of the camera
- Internal and line lock selectable
- 2D noise reduction employed
- AC 24 V/DC to 12 V operation (±10%)
- Custom template supplied