True to its name, the A33 Wireless Weatherproof Speaker from TDK is a Bluetooth wireless speaker with a weatherized design that protects it against splashing water and dust. Adding to that an auxiliary input for non-Bluetooth devices and a rechargeable battery, you can listen to virtually any source and listen for up to 6 hours on a charge. It also runs on AC power for when you're using it around the house and want to save the battery.
TDK's A33 is built to deliver premium sound as well -- the 2.1 channel stereo speaker incorporates two front 1.5" full range drivers, two rear 3" passive radiators and a 2.5" subwoofer. An integrated microphone allows you to make hands-free speakerphone calls. Finally, the A33 features a built-in stand that tilts back to optimize sound direction for all your audio selections.
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR with AAC and support for A2DP, HFP and HSP protocols
- Two front 1.5" full range drivers, two rear 3" passive radiators and one 2.5" subwoofer
- Ingress Protection; IP64 certified weatherized design protects against splashing water and dust
- Integrated microphone allows you to make speakerphone calls hands-free
- AC power supply / rechargeable battery lasts for up to 6 hours on a charge
- 3.5mm auxiliary input allows you to connect non-Bluetooth audio devices
- Built-in tilt-back stand optimizes sound direction