The 3 Legged Thing X2.1a Dave Evolution 2 Aluminum Alloy Tripod Legs is a stylish and phenomenally compact travel tripod that features a removable, reversible center column. This column helps the 5-section tripod extend to a maximum height of 60.23" and retract to a very small 16.73" folded length.
The versatile X2.1a Dave's legs are composed of aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum alloy for a supreme balance of light weight, sturdiness, and durability – the tripod weighs just 3.54 lb.
Leg angles can be set at three different positions; at their widest and with the column removed, the top of the tripod chassis sits only 4.92" from the ground. The leg angles can be set independently to support stable shooting on uneven surfaces. One leg transforms into a monopod with a maximum height of 52.16". A tripod head is not included.
- Stealth Alloy legs and columns for smoother operation, and more lateral and torsional strength.
- Re-engineered leg mechanisms for greater stability– smoother and easier to use.
- Evo 2 Friction Locks with safety double break-point.
- Matte black anodizing and triple machined aluminum alloy parts for better durability and smoother finish.
- One leg transforms into a monopod with a maximum height of 52.16".
- Includes hook for hanging a counterweight from the center column, for extra stability in windy conditions.