The Cokin 39mm PURE Harmonie Multi-Coated UV Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Its ultra thin profile, measuring just 3.3mm-thick, makes it ideally suited for use with wide-angle lenses and helps to prevent vignetting.
A UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The EVERCLEAR 5 Coating Technology is a multi-layered coating applied to the filter substrate in order to provide protection against five distinct elements: water, oil, dust, soil, and scratches. As a slim design filter, it does not have front threads for stacking additional filters, but will accept standard lens caps.
- Thin design measures 3.3mm-thick, making it ideal for use with wide angle lenses in order to prevent vignetting.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- EVERCLEAR 5 multi-layered coating helps to protect the filter from water, oil, dust, soil, and scratches.