The ikan VK7i-DK-C Deluxe Kit with Canon's 900 Series Type Battery Plate includes the VK7i 7" HDMI LCD field monitor, the Canon 900 series type battery plate, a battery charger, the SM103 shoe mount, an AC adapter, and a hard metal carrying case.
Equipped with tally light and HDMI loop-through, features such as RGB adjust, peaking, false color, DSLR scaling, and clip guides, and a resolution of 1280 x 800, the VK7i monitor is well-suited for a variety of applications. The monitor also features monochrome and a color peaking feature, which highlights the desired focus area in a bright, red outline.
- LCD Screen
- The screen has a resolution of 1280 x 800, which is higher than 720p, letting you see images in hi-res HD. The screen also features IPS functionality (in-plane switching), which gives you a wide viewing angle of 178° by 178° and which also gives you a more accurate color rendition than any standard LCD monitor.
- Monochrome peaking shows the image in black and white with the red peaking outline showing what is sharpest (most in focus)in the image. Peaking outline color and sensitivity can be adjusted in the monitor's menu system. The operator adjusts the focus control until the RED indicator outlines on the desired area are razor sharp, indicating optimal focus. For best results, be sure the subject is properly exposed.
- False Color
- The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
- Movable Pixel-To-Pixel
- 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows a video professional to emphasize on individual chosen elements in the shot. This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
- Clip Guides
- Set the upper IRE limit on the monitor and any part of the frame that is brighter than the set limit will flash a vivid purple. This feature is only available when viewing images via the HDMI input.
- DSLR Scaling
- The DSLR Scaling function enables you to view your DSLR's HDMI output to your choice of four display options: Normal, 3:2, 16:9 or Full Screen (On HDMI input only).
- Additional Features
- Additional features include H / V-line field delay, Check Field (blue, red, green, monochrome), Frame Guides (4:3 and 16:9 Framing Safe Area).