The 24” 3RR-7U24-25B 7U Removable Shock Rack and Transport Case from SKB is lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat, and chemical resistant, suitable for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment. The interior of the case features a removable rack with a positive lock latching system that slides open like a file drawer, allowing full access to racked equipment.
Molded of LMDP (Linear Medium Density Polyethylene) plastic that meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G standards, this case includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allow a standard payload range of 40 to 150lb. An extended payload range (sold separately) of 160 to 300lb can be accommodated as a special order option, or field installed to a standard case by the customer.
This 3RR Removable Rack is 24” deep from rail to rail with a standard 19” rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and features square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts, which are supplied with the case.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) case comes with a 2” deep front lid and a 5” deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 24”, and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers’ cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware is recessed for protection, as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve along with gasket sealed lids is included with convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Besides, the included coupling straps secure the racks together when stacked. The interior rack is also completely removable, allowing complete frame access for bench integration.
- Completely removable frame for access to bench integration
- Meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150lb
- Standard 19" rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard rack depth 24" rail to rail
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2" front lid and 5" rear lid with edge casters standard, other options sold separately 1
- Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers' cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring-loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangers (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Available in black, desert tan, or OD green finish