The Primera Bravo 4100 Printer (US Plug) prints up to 100 CDs or DVDs at a time. The 4100 not only provides efficient output, but it also boasts professional results that help your self-publishing endeavors to succeed. The 4100 features 4800 dpi inkjet printing, design software for Windows or Mac computers, and the money-saving consideration of individual ink cartridges. Included with the printer you'll also receive a USB cable, PCIe eSATA adapter card, and a power supply.
- Bravo 4100 AutoPrinter
- 100-disc capacity, print-only version with no drives; perfect for side-by-side use with tower-style disc duplicators
- Blazingly Fast Printing and Robotics
At just six (6) seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs will now get completed.
In fact, Bravo 4100-Series is up to 20 times faster than competitors for similar print quality, making them the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world.
Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation
- Separate Ink Cartridges for Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- Bravo 4100-Series is Primera's first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another
- Professional-Quality Printing
The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers
Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera's TuffCoat with WaterShield CDs and DVDs and you'll get the most professional looking discs. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water, scratch, and smudge resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you've probably ever seen before. Virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported
- Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4100-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long
- The Most Illuminating Feature
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room
- Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours.
Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy!
Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers
- Simply the Best
- With their incredibly fast output, print quality, valuable extra software, separate ink cartridges for affordable per-disc costs, Windows and Mac compatibility, top-notch reliability and more, you won't find a better mid-sized disc printer or publisher. You can feel confident buying a Primera product, too