Touted as, "the fastest disc publishers in the world", Primera's line of Bravo 4100 Series disc printers is highly sought after. The Bravo 4102 Disc Publisher W/ 2 Drives (US Plug) has 2 drives for burning CD-R and DVD-R recordable discs. The 4102 can print 150 discs in as little of 1 hour, significantly more than the competition. In addition, the device also features a Lexmark inkjet printer that creates 4800 dpi graphics for professionally designed discs that look as good as they sound.
The burner features disc picking and transport robotics that are fast and reliable - delivering 300% faster robotics than previous Primera models. The belt drive system provides for smooth, quiet operation. When discs are done burning and printing, they are automatically outputted through the front of printer, making less work for the person doing the burning. Another thoughtful and convenient feature for the operator is the built-in blue LED lighting. Aside from illuminating the inner workings of the burner, this light also pulses when supplies are running low and blinks when an error condition is reported. No matter where the operator is in the room, they'll know of the status of the job being printed.
The Bravo 4100 series printers come with Primera's PTPublisher software - for both Mac and Windows computers. Primera boasts that this software takes "just minutes instead of hours" to learn. You pick the type of job you wish to perform - data, video, audio - and match it with a print file. Then, you hit 'go' and you're burning! The publisher series also features SureThing software for Windows and DiscCover software for Mac. Both are built-in design programs that help you create text, graphics, place photos and backgrounds and more on your discs. This software even allows for printing as far into the middle of the discs as you desire.
- Bravo 4101 AutoPrinter
- 100-disc capacity with one recording drive
- Blazingly Fast Printing and Robotics
Bravo 4100-Series are easily the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world today. At just six (6) seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs will now get completed.
In fact, Bravo 4100-Series is up to 20 times faster than competitors for similar print quality, making them the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world.
Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation
- Separate Ink Cartridges for Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- Bravo 4100-Series is Primera's first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another
- Professional-Quality Printing
The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers
Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera's TuffCoat with WaterShield CDs and DVDs and you'll get the most professional looking discs. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water, scratch, and smudge resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you've probably ever seen before. Virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported
- Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4100-Series, it's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long
- The Most Illuminating Feature
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room
- Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours.
Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy!
Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers
- Built-In Apps
- Extra built-in software applications include: PTRip: robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod, and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included
- Integration Made Easy
- Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, back up and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers
- Simply the Best
- With their incredibly fast output, print quality, valuable extra software, separate ink cartridges for affordable per-disc costs, Windows and Mac compatibility, top-notch reliability and more, you won't find a better mid-sized disc printer or publisher. You can feel confident buying a Primera product, too