This version of QuickBooks Pro 2013 from Intuit comes with three user licenses giving up to three users access to the necessary tools needed to organize finances. Whether a beginner or an experienced book keeper you benefit from coaching tips that guide you through the setup and configuration of your data. QuickBooks Pro 2013 serves as a hub for a variety of types of data such as contacts and email addresses.
Once configured, you can then begin utilizing the financial tools included in QuickBooks Pro 2013 such as organizing tasks and managing workflow. Enter information such as sales figures and revenue and QuickBooks not only organizes it, but makes it simple to refer back to any of the information previously entered with an intuitive toolbar feature. Generating reports is another valuable feature of QuickBooks enabling you to manage customer, vendor, and employee data.
- Easy to Set Up and Learn to Use
- The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running quickly. Plus, you can import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.
- Organize Your Finances
- See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, like Vendors, Customers, and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
- Find Information Quickly
- Get to the features you need quickly. The customizable left tool bar provides access to your open windows and most common tasks. Invoices, Estimates, Sales Orders, and other forms have simple layouts for easy use.
- Tax Time Records
- Gain insights into your business and prepare for tax season with one-click tax reports. Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.
- Manage Customer, Vendor, and Employee Data
- Use the Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers to manage key data. The Customer Center gives you a single place to edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions.
- Consolidated Business Views
- Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. At a glance you can view detailed year-over-year income/expense trends and top customers.
- Go Paperless
- Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks.