The On-Stage LED509 Clip-on LED Orchestra Light can be used as a stage light for the performing musician. This light features 9 LED lights, which provide a wide area of coverage and illuminate up to 4 pages of sheet music. The power switch is conveniently located and features 2 brightness levels: high and low. The back shade blocks any glare from the audience. The sturdy and flexible gooseneck can be positioned in many directions and the padded clip easily attaches to your music stand or pedal board. The compact design also sits flat on a desktop. The light supports 2 power options AC adapter (not included) and 3 AA batteries, which allow musicians to play anywhere (more than 20 hours of power time on batteries).
- 9 LED Lights illuminate up to 4 pages of sheet music
- ON/OFF power switch with 2 settings: high & low
- Power: AC adapter or 3 AA batteries
- Easy access to AC adapter plug
- Spring-loaded clip base also sits flat on a desktop surface