The MCS Man Cam Bundle with Powered Cage for Canon 5D Mark II & Canon 7D from Letus35 is a modular handheld support system that is configured for two-handed operation. It is designed to accommodate remote follow focus systems. The bundle includes a Powered Cage for Canon EOS-5D Mark II & Canon EOS-7D, V-Lock Baseplate, short interface plate, 12" Stainless Steel Rods, and two T-Handles with T-Handle to 15mm Rod Clamps. It also includes the Top Handle, Top Dovetail, Top Clamp to Rails / Rod Bracket, Top Quick Release Clamp, 8" Black 15mm Iris Rods, and a Rod to Cold Shoe Adapter. In addition, the MCS Back Pack is provided for carrying equipment and accessories.
The powered cage provides regulated power to the Canon 5D Mark II or the Canon 7D via a custom battery dongle inserted into the camera. The dongle attaches to the inside opening of the cage for a compact design. It also features a built-in start/stop button and a programmable IR remote transmitter. Power is supplied to the cage via a 2-pin LEMO to D-Tap connector. This allows you to power the camera with a standard Anton Bauer Gold Mount or V-Mount battery.
The T-Handles attach to the 15mm rods via the T-Handle to 15mm Rod Clamps. The handles are designed to mimic the feel of grabbing the matte box frame in a typical 35mm film camera setup. They feature 100% silicon grips and utilize hybrid rods, which are flattened on four sides and prevent them from spinning in the rod clamp. Place one handle in front of the camera and one behind for handheld shooting.
The Top Dovetail, Top Quick Release Clamp, and Top Clamp to Rails / Rod Bracket all work together to provide a quick-release system on top of the cage for the Top Handle and 8" rods. This lets you quickly attach and remove the handle and any attached optional rod accessories, such as a follow focus unit. The handle features a stainless steel rosette pivot plate which allows the user to rotate and lock the handle in 30° increments.
- Powered cage provides regulated power via a custom battery dongle inserted into the camera
- Built-in start/stop button and a programmable IR remote transmitter
- 2-pin LEMO to D-Tap connector
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8" mounting holes along all sides for attaching camera accessories
- The Short Interface Plates fit beneath the cage for attaching the V-Lock Baseplate
- V-Lock Baseplate
- Designed to quickly convert from one setup to another
- Allows you to separate the cage with Top Handle from the baseplate and bottom rods
- Allows you to mount a V-wedge into the baseplate and quickly lock it in place
- Release button with safety pin
- O'Connor compatible tap-n-go plate for tripod mounting
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8" threads
- Quick Release Top Handle
- The Top Dovetail, Top Quick Release Clamp, and Top Clamp to Rails / Rod Bracket work together to provide a quick-release system on top of the cage for the Top Handle and 8" rods
- Quickly attach and remove the handle and any optional rod accessories, such as a follow focus unit
- Stainless steel rosette pivot plate for rotating and locking the handle in 30° increments
- Attach to the 15mm rods via the T-Handle to 15mm Rod Clamps
- Mimic the feel of grabbing the matte box frame in a typical 35mm film camera setup
- 100% silicon grips
- Grip utilize hybrid rods, which are flattened on four sides to prevent them from spinning in the rod clamp
- Additional Features
- Rod to cold shoe adapter for attaching standard shoe mount devices to 15mm rods
- 12" stainless steel rods
- Backpack for carrying camera accessories tethered to your main rig