The M-Audio Axiom 61 USB MIDI Controller features 61 piano-style, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, designed to provide you with a realistic performance feel. It has eight dynamic Trigger Finger pads for programming beats. The pads can be MIDI assigned or automatically linked with your DAW via DirectLink. The Axiom 61 can be used as a USB MIDI input device, a MIDI interface, and a control surface.
Using M-Audio's DirectLink technology, the Axiom 61 controls can be automatically mapped to common DAW parameters, enabling you to use its eight knobs, nine buttons, and 9 sliders for hands on control of your software. Axiom Instrument mode provides you with automatic mapping and control of the parameters of DirectLink compatible virtual instruments. With its backlit LCD display, the Axiom 61 can provide on-screen displays of parameters, settings, and track names from your compatible DAW software.
The Axiom 61 features standard five-pin MIDI inputs and outputs for controlling external MIDI hardware. It can also act as a MIDI interface.
- Six dedicated transport controls
- Angled top panel with centered LCD display for easy viewing in any situation
- Four zone buttons for stacking and splitting sounds on up to four MIDI channels
- 20 memory locations for storing custom setups
- Four keyboard velocity curves and three fixed velocity settings
- Four pad velocity curves, three fixed settings, and unique 'step' velocity curves
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X
- Octave up/down and transpose up/down
- MIDI assignable pitch bend and modulation performance wheels
Power supply jack for optional 9VDC power supply when controlling external MIDI hardware
Note: An external power supply is not to be used when the Axiom is connected to a host computer via its USB port
- Ignition software download; available early 2013