The Dolby Media Emulator from Minnetonka is an RTAS and VST compatible plug-in that provides real-time emulation of multiple Dolby broadcast formats and metadata authoring. It can emulate Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby E, and HE-AAC. The plug-in also allows you to determine and set dialog normalization. Its loudness meter supports ITU-R BS.1770-1, ITU-R BS.1770-2 as well as EBU R128.
Please note: This product is an electronic download and requires an iLok for its license.
- Mastering, Metadata Authoring, & Broadcasting
- You can configure and control the monitoring environment and evaluate metadata parameters for postproduction, DVD and DTV facilities that master, author, or broadcast program material with Dolby surround sound audio. Dolby Media Emulator runs as an Avid RTAS plug-in, and as a VST plug-in for popular programs such as Nuendo, Pyramix and Sequoia
- Monitor in real time exactly what your customer ultimately hears
- Evaluate metadata that has been created throughout the production, postproduction, and distribution process
- Determine the dialogue normalization (dialnorm) value using Loudness algorithm with the included meter
- Decode using the Dolby Pro Logic II family of matrix surround sound technologies to allow proper monitoring of Lt/Rt sources and downmixes from all other sources