The native Orange Vocoder Plug-In from Prosoniq features 8 distinct sound modes and over 60 presets. The integrated 32-voice virtual synthesizer has 2 oscillators per voice. It also features 10 basic wavefoms, 7 sampled sounds, voice detune, pitch LFO, 4-pole low pass filter with cutoff and resonance, an oscillator hard sync and ring modulator.
The Orange Vocoder has a 10-band graphic EQ with an analyzer built-in, as well as post-Vocoder filter bank reverb with mix, decay and density controls. The plug-in is fully MIDI controllable and even has a Randomize functionality that does the work for you. Additionally, it has a Phat mode, HF pass-through, voiced/unvoiced detection with noise generator and filter band freeze. It supports the AU plug-in format on Macs.
- Integrated 32-voice virtual analog synthesizer with 2 oscillators per voice featuring 10 basic waveforms and 7 sampled sounds, voice detune, pitch LFO, 4-pole Low pass filter with cutoff and resonance, oscillator hard sync and ring modulator
- HF Pass-through, Voiced/Unvoiced detection with noise generator
- Filter band freeze
- Post-Vocoder Filter bank Reverb Effect with Mix, Decay and Density
- 8 different sound modes: OrangeVoc3, Classic Orange, Colorize, 3x Multi-Resolution, 2x analog simulation
- "Randomize" functionality to create random patches