The Morph Effects Plug-In from Prosoniq is designed to allow you to morph between two different input sounds for creative effects and sound design purposes. The plug-in features a 2D visual control and operates with a 32-bit float system. You can further effect your sounds with the integrated reverb. All of Morph's parameters are automatable to create real-time changes. It supports the AU plug-in format and is compatible with Mac computers.
- Morphing transitions when mixing different tracks
- Subtle shaping of existing sounds in certain directions
- Creation of mouth-tube effects or speaking instruments
- Alien sound textures for movie soundtrack production
- Unusual effects by applying reversed drum loops to forward drum loops